The 2-day conference will address the full range of immigration and wealth management trends among HNWIs in East Asia, with a specific focus on the Mainland Chinese investor.
- Key topics to be discussed include:
- Meeting the needs of today’s HNW families – How do you fit in as a wealth manager or migration agent?
- New changes to the EB-5 Immigration Investor Visa Programme
- Cross-border investment trends among Chinese HNWIs
- Educating your Chinese clients about trust planning
- Enhancing due diligence practices and the way forward
- Cryptocurrency as a new asset class for HWNIs
- Succession planning and how does residency and citizenship by investment fit in